Wednesday, May 29, 2013

jump

Sometimes, every once in a while, I have this sense that HE is up to something great, something mind blowing, something far beyond my dreams. And I feel HIS joy rush in like waves and crash over me. He lifts my head and I am suddenly so aware. This place. This valley. So full of purpose. So full of His perfect plan for me. His promises so trustworthy. For a moment He allows me a peek, a little taste of what He is up to and my heart is filled with hopes and dreams and wonder. He hides me in the cleft of the rock and with His hand over me His glory passes by. And I feel my lungs fill with air and my eyes open wide. He is here, He is beside me, He is up to something far beyond my dreams. All He asks is that I trust Him, that I step out in faith and with courage - jump! And in those moments I feel my soul leap - complete abandom - for I am His and He is mine.

No comments: